Hello everyone! How are you all doing, I hope you are staying safe. I know it is a crazy time now. Speaking of which…
That is one of the reasons why I have not been blogging much. I have generalized anxiety disorder and arthritis, so there are times when it is hard for me to blog. And lately, I have been trying to find work. I only make 50 dollars a month doing book reviews. But, I can not seem to get any writing jobs. Apparently, you have to have experience, sadly I have none. I am also wondering if I even have the skills. So, my anxiety has gotten worse because of it. I have been trying to keep myself busy and found some free ways to do so. Instagram is my latest go too. Here are a few instagramers, that I highly recommend following.
- Seth MacFarlane(creator of Family Guy, American Dad, the Orville, and Cosmos, to name a few)(he is my obsession, I mean my favorite actor/creator. hehe) He recently did a podcast with Stewie and Brian(Family Guy) tips on how to stay safe from the coronovirus, with a sense of humor. He is also giving some great book suggestions.
- JLee(John Lamar on the Orville) does these live piano sessions and even gives tips on playing the piano. He also does a show called 2 Black Dudes, which is hilarious. IGTV.
- Sir Patrick Stewart(does he need an intro?lol) reads a sonnet a day. I could listen to him read all day long.
- Jane Seymour shows you how to paint with watercolors.
- Nasa gives you great photos of space, has inside videos of the astronauts, and science projects you can do with kids.
Those are my go tos…..it is easy to find something, all you do is hit the search bar and type in what you are interested in, and you will find all sorts of cool things. Like books, space, witchy stuff, tv shows…etc.
Now, for the safety tip. Please please please…be careful with celebrities. Almost all of them have a blue checkmark.Tho some do not. But if there is a number on the end of the name, it is a fake account. Do not, I repeat, do not give your info to anyone! And girls…I can not stress this enough…do not let the guys pressure you into giving your info, block and report if necesseary. Apparently, Instagram is the new dating app? For some odd reason, guys think women are stupid? So, please please be careful!
Instagram is a great way to stay home and stay safe. You can chat with people and make new friends as well as stay connected with your family and friends. Maybe even learn a new hobby.
I use the app, and do not know how to share my Instagram link. I am @GaianWatcher.
If you have an Instagram account, would you be willing to post it in the comments, please? I am always looking for people to follow, gee that does not sound weird. lol Plus, others might want to follow you too! Thanks bunches!